McCann's Brewery has been gracious and has donated a keg of beer and grilled appetizers from 4-7p.m. on Sept 23, 2010 on their patio at the brewery, 3308 3rd Street North
Saint Cloud, MN 56303-4123 (320) 217-5800. Donations will be accepted at the door and all donations go to the trail maintenance fund. Come out and support your trails and a local brewery with the highly regarded micro brew hand crafted by club member Chris Laumb. This is a family event so please feel free to bring the whole family.
Please invite friends and co workers even if they are not cyclists, as this will be an fun event for all. McCann's has been a strong supporter of the club for years and we thank them for their generosity towards the cycling club, so let's show up in big numbers to support their effort.
With the fundraiser on Thursday and the MTB MNMBS finals on Saturday on the Jail Trail and the opening of the CX season at Riverside Park on Sunday this will be a great opening to an awesome week of cycling in St. Cloud.
Hope to see you all there on Thursday the 23rd.
Other things to volunteer or be a part of during this crazy bike week
1. Skills Clinic on Monday Sept 20 @ 5:30 p.m. @ N. Loop
2. Race course set up Friday @ 3 p.m. @ N.Loop
3. Race course set up Sunday @ 7 a.m. Riverside Park, tear down following men's CX race
4. Chili Cook-off, bring a pot of chili on Sunday to enter your chili into the annual chili contest. Other goodies are welcomed as well (bread, bars, treats, etc.)
5. A bicycle frame will be given away on Saturday and Sunday, thanks awesome sponsors, so make sure you buy a raffle ticket for $15.00 and get a pair of wool MMCC socks, for a chance to win these sweet frames and many other goodies.